- This event has passed.
Spring Seminar: Perennials and Pollinators
May 18 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Given by Zaid Al Shabibi – Landscape Designer and Caroline Wolfe – Assistant Field Manager
- Learn about the advantage of growing perennials in your garden and all of the many varieties that can fill your garden with over the top color and texture.
- Discover the benefits of perennials and how to care for them during their peak season and their dormant season, as well as how to use different perennials to keep color in the garden longer.
- Learn how to attract beautiful birds, including hummingbirds, and butterflies to your garden with beneficial plants that will help provide both food and shelter needed.
- Discover how to plan your own beautiful wildlife attracting garden space.
- Discuss the benefits of bees and ways to ensure these pollinators continue to frequent your landscape.