Given by Zaid Al Shabibi – Landscape Designer and Caroline Wolfe – Assistant Field Manager
- Learn about the advantage of growing perennials in your garden and all of the many varieties that can fill your garden with over the top color and texture.
- Discover the benefits of perennials and how to care for them during their peak season and their dormant season, as well as how to use different perennials to keep color in the garden longer.
- Learn how to attract beautiful birds, including hummingbirds, and butterflies to your garden with beneficial plants that will help provide both food and shelter needed.
- Discover how to plan your own beautiful wildlife attracting garden space.
- Discuss the benefits of bees and ways to ensure these pollinators continue to frequent your landscape.
Plant of the Month: Lenten Rose (Helleborus)
Lenten Roses are the perfect perennial for shade gardens. Ranging from 12-24″ tall these small wonders are shade-loving, evergreen, and deer resistant!
Pictured here are two of our favorites; Helleborus HGC® Ice N’ Roses® and Helleborus x b. Gold Collection® Merlin. We have several other varieties in stock, come check them out!
Members of Plant Perks can enjoy 10% off all Lenten Roses this month only!