A Landscape Crew Member works as a member of the Landscape team under the supervision of the Crew Leader. The primary job duties of the LCM are to install landscape design projects, maintain existing landscapes, and to communicate issues or updates to the Crew Leader.
- Perform highly physical installation work
- Work as part of a diverse team and take direction well
- Communicate and coordinate with the Crew Leader and peers
- Follow all Zone 7 installation guidelines and company standards of planting, maintaining, and installing
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times
- Maintain equipment used on and off the job site by fllowing proper care procedures
- Operate power equipment such as mowers, blowers, weed eaters, mini- skid steers, chainsaws, gas pruners, pressure washers, and edging machines
- Plant and install new shrubs and trees, Spread and rake mulch, install and troubleshoot simple drip irrigation systems, install river rock, and boulders into new landscapes.
- Have knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees
- Be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Work assigned shift/be on call during weather delays
- Complete all assigned duties with quality and efficiency
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily for an eight-hour shift. Be highly motivated, self-driven individual who is detail oriented. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Valid Driver’s License and maintain a clean driving record
Pass driving record background check
Pass pre-employment drug test and maintain Drug Free Workplace Policy
Reliable transportation to work
Ability to work Saturdays when weather delays work during regular workweek
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
Required license or certification:
Driver’s License (Required)
To apply, please stop by the landscape center and fill out an application, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!